As you go into each day, here are a few suggestions that will help you add value to your days, and ultimately to your life.
- Spend time with God in prayer, praise and reflection on His Word.
- Take time to emotionally connect with your spouse and family.
- Be friendly.
- Do something out of the ordinary to help and serve somebody.
- Be grateful and express your gratitude.
- Sincerely and generously honor and compliment others.
- Give something to someone.
- Put your best effort into your tasks and responsibilities.
- Give your problems and burdens to God and trust Him to take care of you.
There is no doubt that doing these things will improve your day. And consistently doing them will improve your life! Try it!